Monday, November 30, 2015

Running Streak - Day 28

I made it to Day 28 - four consecutive weeks.  I knew that I would be running late at night tonight because I had planned to watch the entire Grey Cup and then run after.  I thought it would be over at around 9:30PM, but I ended up running at 11:15PM.  I'm not getting used to running late, but it is not as foreign of a concept anymore, compared to at time before the streak.

I ran the same pre-set workout as I did last night and, no pun intended, it was like night and day.  My run tonight was definitely smoother.  I was still tired because of the time I started, but I didn't want to continually stop and get off.  There is not much else to say.  I had hoped to get in a 60 minute long run this weekend, like the Garmin plan called for, but the schedule didn't allow for it (or I didn't make it a priority).  That is something to analyze another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment